Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Silence...

Well, I wish I had some news and pictures to share... but I don't. So before everyone begins to fire off the comfort app (i.e., email) asking what's up?, what's going on?, what have you heard?...let me summarize...nothing, nada, zippo...and yes, it's tough. We expected stretches like this but it is still not easy to work and sleep through the silence.

As the 2SCR continues to prepare to move North, we continue to lift them up in our prayers and thoughts. We remember...

I love you Chris and pray for you every day...we will get through the silence...

Your comment on Facebook today tells it all...

"Chris is still waiting."

v/r,
Collabman

3 comments:

Marti said...

Although you posted this on Wednesday, I actually heard from David on Thursday. It was the first call since they arrived in Kuwait and it was great to hear his voice. It really is going to be tough when he'll be in Iraq. Anyway, my reason for commenting was to share some words of wisdom from David. "The food is much better than it was in Vilseck, there are 3 gyms, movie theaters and the base that they will call home in Iraq is pretty nice. " Words of comfort for all of us to share.
Marti

Marti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Collabman said...

Marti - thanks for sharing. Those are indeed words of comfort for all of us...

v/r,
Collabman