Monday, October 8, 2007

Demolished...Opened...Secured

A fairly busy news day for the 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment. Our warriors hunted insurgents, demolished buildings, opened a market and provided exterior security for the Iraqi National Police while they searched a mosque. Just another few days of work in Iraq? I guess so...

I am so proud of our warriors and the various missions they are performing every day. Makes my day look like nothing...

Also, I ran across some short videos where soldiers from three different units in the 2nd SCR passed on their greetings to loved ones back home.

Take a peek...

Enjoy!

Unit Involved:
5th Squadron, 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment


Unit Involved:
Charlie Company, 1st Squadron, 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment


Unit Involved:
Charlie Battery, 5th Squadron, 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment


v/r,
-Collabman

1 comment:

Marti said...

Thanks for that. Even though it wasn't David's group, I imagined him there and could hear him saying those words to me.