Thursday, January 10, 2008

Silence and Anguish...

This just broke from the Washington Post...a story on Company H, 3rd Squadron, 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment. The article may be difficult for some to read so fair warning...

It's called A Sense of Satisfaction, Then Anguish.

Regardless of which unit those soldiers were assigned to, the days to come will indeed be filled with silence and anguish...tears and heartbreak.

Together we will get through it...we will...I believe it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

To everyone who's hurting
To those who've had enough

To all the undeserving

That should cover all of us

Please do not let go
I promise there is hope
......
What I've learned in my life
One thing greater than my strife
Is His grasp
So hold fast

(Hold Fast - MercyMe)


v/r,
- Collabman

No comments: