Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ghosts on Patrol...

Evening all. Almost the weekend, eh? I am looking forward to it - how about you?

Its been a while since we have had video of the 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment working operations. Tonight, I stumbled across a B-Roll video clip of the Ghostrider Company, 3rd Squadron, 2nd SCR as they patrol in the town of Sheik Sa'id, Iraq - just north of Baquba.

Gear up and tag along with the Ghosts as they walk the streets and check the area out. This may be as close as you get to combat operations.

Scan the faces... maybe your loved one is in the video?

We are blessed to have dedicated, professional, courageous men and women serving our country.

Video Location:
IQ||Sheik Sa'id

Unit(s) Involved:
• Company G, 3rd Squadron, 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment

Submitting Unit:
4th Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division

---------------------------

Chris, thanks for the recent photos son. You look good! I will get them up on my blog this weekend for all to see. I love you son - be safe!

v/r,
- Collabman


3 comments:

Marti said...

All I can say is God bless these brave, young soldiers. They truely are a rare breed to have volunteered to do this job of theirs.

Anonymous said...

Thank you M for finding the pictures, stories and videos of our 2nd SCR! We appreciate your dedication to keeping us informed.
Terrie, Matt's Mom

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find my husband. :(
but still thanks a lot for your hard work.