Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lookout Over Diyala...

Evening...

Happy Thursday! Another day almost finished - and another day closer to having our warriors home!

The info hounds were busy overnight and tipped a video covering the 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment. This video, courtesty of SSG Harwell, 14 Public Affairs Detachment, is a package on 2nd SCR soldiers who live in the Diyala Governor Center and pull security 24 hours a day. It is a good look at one of the missions for the 2nd SCR during their stay in the Diyala province.

Enjoy the video and please continue to pray for Chris and the rest of our warriors with the 2nd SCR!

Oh, there are still a few photos I would like to share but I am waiting for approval to use them....this blog is coming to an end and I couldn't be happier.

Almost there....

Chris, I love you - be safe!

v/r,
- Collabman



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you must be very tired of this blog but please always remember how important you have been to all of us.
I, for one, do not know how I would have made it without your postings, support and prayers.
You have been my daily friend and I will miss you !
I wish you and yours the very best of just everything.
Words are inadequate to express how much I thank you !!
I will always and forever remember Chris, you and your wife.
Sincerely, Patricia H.

Collabman said...

Hi Patricia - thanks for the kind words of encouragement It is wonderful people like you that have helped my Ms. Collabman and I find our way through this journey called deployment.

We all will finish strong and welcome home our warriors...

Thanks for your readership ma'am!

v/r,
- Collabman

Anonymous said...

I also want to thank you so very much for your very informative blog. You have been on my "favorites list" for the duration of this deployment, despite the fact of losing my son to a HBIED in January. I have remained in contact with some of the soldiers of 2SCR and am so glad to see them coming home.
God bless you and, again, thank you.

Laurie McBride
proud Mom to
Sgt. Zachary McBride
Recon HHC 3/2SCR
KIA 1-9-08